- Students in Classes VI to XII, who have been engaged in a volunteer activity at least partly during the application period can apply for the Pramerica Spirit of Community Awards.
- Only Individuals can apply.
- Applications should describe the participant’s community/ social service activity at an individual level and must be e-certified by either of the parents and the school principal.
- In case of an NGO entry, the application must also be endorsed by the project coordinator at the NGO. The endorsement can be uploaded in the supporting section.
- Students who have earlier participated in the programme (excluding National Honourees) are also eligible to apply.
- International students who live and study in India may also apply.
Employees of PLI or any of its affiliates and any firm involved in the programme and their children will not be eligible to participate in this community service recognition programme for school students.