Selecting & Honouring
Applications will be judged keeping the following parameters in mind:
- How did you get involved in this community/ social service activity?
- Who or what inspired you to get involved? Why did you feel it was important?
- What did your community service activity accomplish?
- Who benefited and how?
- How many people were involved or directly affected?
- Was there a lasting impact of your activity?
3. Effort and Commitment
- What was the effort required in conducting this community/ social service activity?
- Did you have to overcome significant obstacles?
- What was the most difficult part?
- Were you involved in this activity for a long stretch, or was it a one-off activity?
- Will your initiative continue in the future?
4. Personal growth
- What did you learn from your experience?
- Did you acquire any new skills?
- What was the most memorable part of this community/ social service work?
- What would you tell other young people about your experience?
To reduce/ nullify ambiguity in the screening process, all the individual entries will be ranked on a total of 100 points. The selection will be on the basis of the written application form, followed by a virtual interview round of the 12 individual finalists. An eminent jury panel will conduct the interviews Digitally.
Honouring Individual category applicants
From all the applications received, 32 students will be shortlisted for formal recognition.
- Out of the 32, the top 12 (6 from each category) will be presented with Certificates of Achievement and beautifully engraved Silver Medallions.
- These individual finalists will also be invited for the Virtual Grand Finale.
- The 20 runner-ups (10 from each category) will receive Certificates of Merit and beautifully engraved Bronze Medallions.
- An eminent jury panel will interview the 12 finalists and select 2 from among them as the National winners.
- Both National Honourees will receive Certificates of Excellence, beautifully engraved Gold Medallions, a Scholarship of INR 3,50,000 each. Trophies will be presented to their school principals.